At Cascade Productions we have high standards of corporate responsibility and we always strive to ensure that:
- we satisfy the objectives and budget considerations of our clients
- we are considerate of the safety and hours of work of all employees and freelance personnel
- we assess risks thoroughly on every project
- we never ask employees or freelance crew to share bedrooms
- we always provide good quality and regular meals for crew
- we are loyal to individuals and suppliers who do a good job for us
- we are open and honest in our pricing policy and add value wherever we can
- we pay all our suppliers promptly and we give priority to individuals
- we abide by all copyright and trademark laws as a standard
- we meet all national regulations and laws
- we actively strive to limit the environmental impact of our events
- we source locally wherever we can
- we seek to minimise the environmental impact of delegate travel
- we use web based tools and teleconferencing to reduce travel
- we enthusiastically support nominated charities financially and with our expertise
- we encourage laughter wherever we work
We are active members of a these key industry associations:
- HBAA, the Hotel Booking Agents Association
- EVCOM, the event communications association, a merger of Eventia and the IVCA
Alan Wight, representing Cascade, is also an accredited member of:
- ABPCO, the Association of British Professional Conference Organisers
- IoIC, the Institute of Internal Communications
We are a core partner and members of the Meeting Support Institute which seeks to improve the effectiveness of the meetings industry as a whole by focussing on content and return on investment of events.
We are registered as a non-ticketing agent of IATA, the International Air Transport Association.
We are registered with Euro USC and undertaking training for the BNUC-S™ Pilot Qualification and accreditation for the commercial use of Drones / UAV for filming.
We are early adopters of the SAVE scheme to improve the sustainability of the whole event sector - Sustainability Action for Venues and Events.