Want to join Cascade?
We're always looking for new talent, people with the same mindset as ours; that an event isn't just a box-ticking, fill-the-venue exercise. It's about passion, integrity, motivation and the desire to wow.
If you think you'd fit in well, talk to us. We're listening.
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are specifically looking for the following roles to join our team
Are you just starting out in the industry or perhaps you are looking for a career change? We encourage and nurture talent, offering a range of work experience opportunities in event and video production.
Paid placements from 2 - 6 months are available starting from May/June/July 2018.
If you are interested please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Meetings / Groups Co-ordinator & Travel Administrator
£18,500-£23,000 + Benefits
Based in Sale, Manchester
- Taking a brief for meeting and group enquiries and sourcing venue solutions to match the clients requirements.
- Negotiating rates, discounts, favourable terms and value added extras to drive cost reductions and offer competitive pricing and services to our clients.
- Managing venues and accommodation through the event life cycle (contracts, pre event meetings, pre event documentation, deposit invoices, post event reconciliation)
- Responsible for managing the commission process for meetings and groups.
- Work with our event production department to sell the full range of event services to clients
- Arranging & attending venue site inspections
- Maintaining in dept knowledge of the UK MICE market and building relationships with hotels and venues contacts, through self research, supplier appointments, networking and attending industry events.
- Working alongside our venue specialist in researching new venues or potential solutions to future briefs.
- Managing all aspects of the hotel & travel finances, including chasing receipts, preparing, sending and reconciling sales invoices.
- Reconciling monthly credit card statements
- Managing the commission process for transient bookings and meetings and groups.
- Chasing overdue payments on a daily basis.
- Preparing monthly client invoices for transient, meetings & groups & travel.
- Chasing overdue client invoices.
- Management of the client booking websites, regularly updating with relevant information
- Producing monthly reports and analysis for the Commercial Director using excel
- Providing cover of the Hotel & Travel coordinator, dealing with our clients through different methods of communication, booking business hotel travel for our clients using our internal booking system.
- Part responsibility for the out of hours emergency phone
- Filing and general admin duties
- Experienced in venue finding or business travel, with a knowledge of the UK MICE market
- Exception customer service skills
- Great telephone manner.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literary is essential with good knowledge of Microsoft office and minimum intermediate level Excel
- Aptitude of online systems and a willingness to learn new system
Senior Account Manager / Account Director
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Based in Sale, Manchester
This is a rare opportunity to join a well established, award winning and profitable production business renowned for creating memorable events for some of the UK’s most recognisable brands. Conferences, events, parties, exhibitions, from the smallest private event to the largest international conferences with thousands of attendees.
You will be joining a small business at senior level with a unique opportunity to be instrumental in the next phase of growth. Taking responsibility for developing and managing your own clients and working with the production and logistic teams on the delivery of their events and projects. The role will be varied but typically will involve
- Developing and managing client relationships
- Taking a brief, pitching ideas & creative options
- Creative proposal writing and delivering pitches
- Manage live events, conferences & parties from proposal through to onsite delivery
- Defining the technical specification
- Liaising with in house design, logistic and production teams
- Management of suppliers & crew in the build-up & during event delivery
- Budget management
You will have a track record of project managing corporate events & a thorough understanding of the production process.
You will need to be prepared to work hard both on your own & with others in the team, be fun & informal but always professional.
There is great scope to develop the role & influence the development of the business.
The role will involve travel, mainly in the UK.
You will need to be organised and a self-starter, happy to work alone and as part of our wider team.
Extensive experience of client account management and developing relationships at senior management level with at least 5+ years in the events industry.
Strong technical knowledge and experience in creating & designing event programmes, including event themes, messaging, branding, content ideas & creative approaches to improving audience engagement & interaction.
Join an established company with integrity, determined to create amazing event experiences.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to: